วันศุกร์ที่ 26 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Banglumphu

Banglumphu

Poster

I like to stay in Banglumphu, one of Bangkok's many neighborhoods. although I often stay at the D&D Inn on Khao San Road, this time I'm at the Nakorn Pink Hotel about 8 blocks away on Samsen Soi Six.

Banglumphu is a relatively modest, even poor, neighborhood and the area around my hotel is charmingly funky and quiet, yet somehow lively. Its just a few blocks from one of Bangkok's river canals.

Dsc_1430

A mobile fruit vendor in Banglumphu, Bangkok Thailand.

Kids3

Some Banglumphu kids hamming it up for my camera.

Misterb

Mister B at the big old Wat at the end of my street in Banglumphu, Bangkok Thailand.

Bike

A really cool bike in Banglumphu, Bangkok Thailand.

Watts

Detail from my local neighborhood Wat in Banglumphu, Bangkok Thailand.

Motodriverz

Motorcycle Taxi drivers of Banglumphu, Bangkok Thailand Samsen Soi 8.

Vendor

Banglumphu food vendors near my hotel.

Lobby

The lobby of the Nakorn Pink Hotel in Banglumphu, Bangkok Thailand.

Mbkcenter

Shopping at Bangkok's massive MBK center near Siam Square.

Corner

A colorful street corner in Bangkok's Banglumpoo (alternate spelling!) neghborhood.

Corner2

Another street corner in Bangkok's Banglumpoo (alternate spelling!) neghborhood.

Hydrant

Fire extinguisher with political candidate's flyers.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น